ProHydra-7 features SBA24, a clinically studied
sea buckthorn oil that provides over 200 nutrients.SBA24 also contains nourishing essential fatty acids (including Omega-3, 6, 9 and Omega-7), otherwise known as palmitoleic acid. ProHydra-7 helps the body retain hydration where it is needed most.*
Of course, not all sea buckthorn products contain Omega-7 fatty acids. That’s because Omega-7 is found only in the pulp of the berry, not the seed oil. However, the seed oil offers essential alpha-linolenic and linoleic fatty acids, for beneficial Omega-3 and Omega-6. Both the pulp and the seed oil supply high levels of natural vitamin E (tocopherols and tocotrienols) and plant sterols. ProHydra-7 provides an unbeatable combination of both!
This complete sea buckthorn extract, including the berry and seed, provides powerful benefits:
- Shown in a clinical study to relieve dryness and improve skin hydration up to 48%
- Renews dry mucous membranes throughout the body
- Soothes the gastrointestinal tract
- Enhances the health and elasticity of skin*
The ProHydra-7 Difference
ProHydra-7 provides a better sea buckthorn extract, sustainably sourced, harvested, and extracted with your health and the future in mind. It is truly a unique sea buckthorn supplement:
• Standardized for omega essential fatty acid content,including Omega-7
• 150 mg of Omega-7 per softgel
• Provides clinically studied SBA24 sea buckthorn pulp and seed oil extracts
• Supercritical CO2 extract, no hexane or other harsh chemicals
• Hand-harvested to protect the berry from damage and oxidation and the plant for future crops
This site offers health, wellness, and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes. You should never rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, but rather a sharing of knowledge based on research and experience.
If you have any concerns about your health, Ultimate Vitality LLC encourages you to make your own health care decisions based on your judgment and research in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional. Do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical advice because of something you may have read on this site. The use of information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.