If you need a healthy solution to stress and fatigue,Adrenaplex can help.
After all, the adrenal glands help fight against occasional stress and fatigue and are responsible for balancing stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline, so having the right nutrients on board can make a big difference.
Adrenaplex features key nutrients essential for healthy adrenal gland function, including highly absorbable freeze-dried adrenal extract, L-tyrosine, licorice extract, vitamin C, and other important nutrients. These supportive ingredients for energy and stress resistance makeAdrenaplex an excellent daily supplement to revitalize the adrenal gland and improve the body’s response to stress.*
If you’re facing “adrenal burnout” you can revitalize withAdrenaplex!
• Vitamin C is a key nutrient for the adrenal glands. During stressful events, they secrete this antioxidant vitamin which may act as protection against oxidative stress.*
• DHEA is a hormone synthesized in the adrenal glands. Supplementation with DHEA has been shown to enhance energy and vitality, especially in women who need extra adrenal support.*
• L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that helps the body resist the negative effects of stress.*
• Licorice prevents the breakdown of adrenal hormones, making them more available to the body.*
• Pregnenolone is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands. It is a building block for other hormones such as DHEA.*
• Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) is a bioavailable form of vitamin B6 that doesn’t need to be converted by the body in order to be beneficial. Vitamin B6 plays a role in the formation of neurotransmitters, including serotonin and dopamine, which play a role in mood and emotion. *
• Adrenal extract contains naturally occurring hormones and nutrients which can support human glandular function.*
• Pantothenic acid plays an important role in cellular energy production and in the metabolism of energy from fats.*
• Rehmannia root contains a compound called catalpolwhich helps stimulate production of adrenal hormones. It has been noted to aid in regulating the activity of
the adrenal cortex by promoting the function of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis and the release
of steroid hormones.*
This site offers health, wellness, and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes. You should never rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, but rather a sharing of knowledge based on research and experience.
If you have any concerns about your health, Ultimate Vitality LLC encourages you to make your own health care decisions based on your judgment and research in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional. Do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical advice because of something you may have read on this site. The use of information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.