Bone is exceptional living tissue and requires more than calcium. It needs a variety of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, too. OsteoStrong has them.
• Provides calcium PLUS other bone-building nutrients • Provides a 2:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium
OsteoStrong contains all the nutritional components you need to maintain strong, healthy bones:*
- Vitamin D3 promotes proper calcium absorption in the intestines, and aids in bone growth and healthy bone development.*
- Vitamin K aids in the formation of proteins which promote bone mineralization and bone development.*
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body – 99% of which makes up the structure of bones and teeth.
• Magnesium helps the body absorb and use minerals properly, including calcium and phosphorus to help build bones.*
• Zinc has been the subject of research connecting its intake with bone health.*
• Copper (along with zinc) is an essential cofactor for enzymes involved in building the bone matrix.*
• Manganese is an essential nutrient for bone formation.*• Calcium fructoborate is a form of boron found in fruits and vegetables that supports calcium metabolism and
serum levels of vitamin D.*
• Vitamin K2 helps support bone mineralization and
calcium absorption in bones.*
• Lactobacillus sporogenes (Bacillus coagulans) is
a probiotic that yields lactic acid, creating a better environment in the intestines to promote greater mineral absorption, particularly of calcium.*
This site offers health, wellness, and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes. You should never rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, but rather a sharing of knowledge based on research and experience.
If you have any concerns about your health, Ultimate Vitality LLC encourages you to make your own health care decisions based on your judgment and research in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional. Do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical advice because of something you may have read on this site. The use of information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.