- PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) is a novel cofactor with antioxidant and B vitamin-like activity
- PQQ is a unique neuroprotectant and cardioprotectant‡
- PQQ is naturally present in vegetables and in the human body, including breast milk
- BioPQQ® is manufactured in Japan using a patented natural fermentation process
What are the benefits of PQQ?
- PQQ promotes cardiovascular health by supporting heart muscle function, cellular oxygen utilization and protecting cell membranes from oxidative stress‡
- PQQ maintains neural health by supporting nerve growth factor (NGF), neuronal receptor activity and molecular signals that promote mitochondrial function‡
- Recent studies show that PQQ supports mental processing‡
What are the features of SR-CoQ10?
- A water-soluble, nanosized CoQ10 generated using a patented process
- Clinically studied to show superior absorption compared to solubilized and crystalline CoQ10, with low inter-subject variance
- 24-hour sustained release prolongs plasma CoQ10 levels and allows for convenient once-daily dosing
- Provides cardiovascular, cognitive and antioxidant support to complement the activity of PQQ‡
SR-CoQ10 with PQQ: A powerful combination for cardiac, neural and cognitive health‡
PQQ and CoQ10 promote antioxidant activity and mitochondrial health through different mechanisms, providing multifunctional support for cardiovascular health and neuroprotection. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial conducted in 71 middle-aged individuals, BioPQQ® supplementation over a 12 week period supported healthy cognitive performance, specifically high-end mental processing.‡
Pure Encapsulations: A PQQ Pioneer
PQQ was first discovered in 1979. Since its discovery, scientists have discovered the many facets of cardioprotection and neuroprotection afforded by PQQ. In 1987, Japanese-based Mitsubishi initiated production of PQQ in limited quantities for research purposes. The launch of BioPQQ® is a milestone after decades of research and effort to commercialize PQQ.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care. Consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the
property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017.
This site offers health, wellness, and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes. You should never rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, but rather a sharing of knowledge based on research and experience.
If you have any concerns about your health, Ultimate Vitality LLC encourages you to make your own health care decisions based on your judgment and research in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional. Do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical advice because of something you may have read on this site. The use of information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.