- 21 g protein per serving
- 4.75 g branched chain amino acids, including 2 g l-leucine per serving
- Low in fat and < 1% lactose
- Instantized for easy mixing
- Supports immune function with protein, lactoferrin and immunoglobulins‡
- Supports sports nutrition with protein and branched chain amino acids for healthy muscle function and muscle recovery‡
- Encourages overall daily wellness with high quality protein nutrition‡
serving size: WheyBasics Vanilla Bean flavor: 24 g (1 scoop)
servings per container: 18
Recommendations: Add 1 serving to 8 oz water, milk or juice. Blend with fresh or frozen fruit pieces if desired. Shake, stir, or blend until smooth.
**Warning: Very low calorie protein diets (below 400 calories per day) may cause serious illness or death. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
This site offers health, wellness, and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes. You should never rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, but rather a sharing of knowledge based on research and experience.
If you have any concerns about your health, Ultimate Vitality LLC encourages you to make your own health care decisions based on your judgment and research in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional. Do not disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical advice because of something you may have read on this site. The use of information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.